C+ subscribers after a pair of shades?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

really?! I wouldn't mind some shades, I might subscribe.
How long do you have to stay subscribed for I wonder? I mean there's not really much point in magazines when you can get all the information on the internet.

longers

Legendary Member
The shades last year were by the same firm but a different style, they're the best sunnies I own, decent lenses on them, good clarity and even better than all that?

- they were nish :rolleyes:.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Good call, just cancelled my DD for the magazine, and re-subscribed. Look forward to the lenses, they look cracking

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
cancelled subs, resubscribed, The lenses turned up today, nice pair of Rudy Project Wizaards (worth £60). Not bad for a tenner!

On Monday I went for a contact lenses fitting session, it was a complete nightmare I thought I'd never get hang of them. Went back today it was slightly easier. I got the right lens in quite quickly, it took a lot more attempts to get the left lens in. So hopefully the free Wizaard shades won't be a waste.

doyler78

From when I signing up I seem to remember there was a link if you were already a subscriber who wanted to take advantage of the offer so phoning up to cancel your existing subscription first may not be necessary.

Top Bottom