C+ subscribers after a pair of shades?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
doyler78 said:
From when I signing up I seem to remember there was a link if you were already a subscriber who wanted to take advantage of the offer so phoning up to cancel your existing subscription first may not be necessary.
I don't know the terms and conditions of this but the site had that option (for existing users) when I signed up last week.

yello

Makes me wonder how much these Ruddy Project specs cost to make. I mean, obviously C+ aren't be shelling out the retail price, but they'll not be running at a loss either so they must be paying bugger all. It doesn't make much sense otherwise.

doyler78

Anybody know where you can get other lenses for these as they aren't that hot in very overcast days like today given the lack of "intense solar radiation". Have to say I do like them for something that cost me nothing. Fit nicely and like the blue that I got. Matches my shoes, lights & bag. Now there's co-ordination. All I would need to do now is change the white Planet X for a blue frame :smile:

morehawes

If you're going to subscribe to C+ through My Favourite Magazines to get the free sunglasses why not give Quido http://www.quidco.com (a cashback website) a visit first - they'll give you £7 for subscribing!

Just one more way to save some cash! I've been using quidco for a couple of years and have earnt around £400 for stuff I was going to buy anyway! I would highly recommend.

Top Bottom