c2w for 2nd year

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scotty110788

my bike is paid off this month and I've been told I can reapply straight away, i made big mistake of getting board man comp hybrid even though I wanted a road but chickened out lol so now I've got my eye on the full carbon carrera and can't wait to get it, poss sale on me hybrid but I'll let you guys know in few weeks, any1 got any reviews on the carbon carrera : )

Lee_M

Guru
are you sure? I thought you paid for a year but the bike had to 'last' for 3

You might find yourself getting taxed if you replace the following year

(I could be wrong of course)

OP
OP
scotty110788

scotty110788

I'm not sure about the tax so gonna look into that but it states that I can get one every year if need be, I can also get 2 at a time as long as it dont go over the 1000 incase people use different routes etc... first time I've heard the 3 year rule

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
if i recall you can end it after a year and pay back (up to)25% of the bikes value, or the store/scheme can "lease" it to you for a further 3-5 years FOC but it reduces the final amount you have to pay. You can still apply for a further LOC once the initial 1 year term is up.

it used to be paid back over 3 years at my previous employer but i think the rules at HMRC for it changed since then

OP
OP
scotty110788

scotty110788

the team wa my 1st choice but after reading about carbon I might go for team, I don't know much about how power transfers through frame but I like t give it some welly on certain stretches of my route but it makes out that I won't get the same results with it being carbon, so my options now are the road or the cx, many people on here have praised the cx to the high heavens so probably go or that : )

Top Bottom