Cadel Evans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rustychisel

Yeah, Contador looks very good. Saw him race the TDU 2 years ago when he was on the comeback trail...

Still, one bad or inconsistent day in the mountains and it's curtains for any of 'em.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
didn't much like the way he spat his dummy out when tv reporter suggested that evans was now considered a favourite for the overall gc.

aussies brag when they win, cadel, not before :biggrin:

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
alecstilleyedye said:
didn't much like the way he spat his dummy out when tv reporter suggested that evans was now considered a favourite for the overall gc.

aussies brag when they win, cadel, not before :biggrin:
After yesterday he was whining that Millar and Saunier Duval were "stupid" for going "too fast". Whining Aussie losers, gotta love 'em! :biggrin::smile:

Keith Oates

Janner
He must now realise that barring accidents to others he will not be in Yellow this year. To say some 'ill advised' things when talking to reporters after a hard day in the saddle is not suprising to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blonde

Oooh what a Diva! :biggrin:

He should have calmed down and had a cup of Ovaltine or something before speaking to the press! Of course we don't know what they asked him to get that response....

roshi chris

I hope he doesn't win. Apart from him being a typical whingeing Aussie excusemonkey, he's one of the dullest riders in the peloton. Winning by virtue of others failing just doesn't rate in my book. ITs supposed to be entertaining after all isn't it?
Give me Alexandre 'one more pint for the road' Vinokourov any day.

Keith Oates

Janner
He is not the most charismatic member of the peleton but he does get on with the job. IF he wins it will be for hard work and for that he has to be given credit!!

rustychisel

Oh no, Keith, surely you must be in the wrong. After all, the learned gentlemen of this thread have thus far insinuated that Cadel is

- a homosexual
- stupid, or at least, a thickie
- a whinger

and they must, such celebrated armchair pundits, be perfectly correct. I'll leave it there, I think.

Top Bottom