Cadence - Crystal Palace

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
I know some of the guys at Cadence and had some of my bike fits done by some of the staff (but not at cadence)
I would have no issue what so ever using Cadence, good bunch of guys from my experience.

robbiejp77

I had their dynamic fit carried out in February this year, I think it was £100 can't quite remember now!?! anyway I thought it was money well spent I saw Alex and he carried out a flexibility test then made the necessary adjustments to the bike. I was suffering from aching lower back and shoulders, since the bike fit I've been the most comfortable I’ve ever been.

I had some issue with my ITB band and a couple of vertebrae and recommended some stretching and foam roller exercises, I've been doing those regularly and those issues have been resolved!!!

I’d certainly recommend them!!! Good luck

Mr Haematocrit

Alex is one of the guys I know, he has also done a bike fit for me although not at cadence. He spends a lot of time with you and explains things in detail.
Knows how to fit a bike :thumbsup:

Mr Haematocrit

Let us know your experience and thoughts.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I'll try to post this evening

I'd say good if cycle as a sport, less so if recreational and happy with comfort on bike. Good for me due to injuries

Top Bottom