Cafe Upgrade

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
It's over a year since the cafe was redecorated, the urn now has a continuous drip and someone will get a shock off the toaster plug one of these days.

Please send in your wish list to be considered by the Cafe Management. It's not been the same since Arch dropped her Cherry Bakewell on the carpet last week..... also offers invited for the interior design and redecoration.

Arch

Married to Night Train
It's over a year since the cafe was redecorated, the urn now has a continuous drip and someone will get a shock off the toaster plug one of these days.

Please send in your wish list to be considered by the Cafe Management. It's not been the same since Arch dropped her Cherry Bakewell on the carpet last week..... also offers invited for the interior design and redecoration.

I licked it up as best I could...

I think we can fit more people in, with a bit of care. I propose some tall tables, with bar stools, and some low Japanese style teatables with tatami mats. That way, we can fit two lots of people in at once, one under the other.

I think blazed ought to be enlisted as cover for the industrial hob, given his new asbestoluxuriant status!
Anyone who did the ride to Cleethorpes will have seen the stained glass in the destination café
2vjd4yo.jpg

'Browns' I think...
Also, please get Dalsouple or some other rubberised flooring which is suitable for Look cleats on way to Gents. ta.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Can we have some comfortable reclining chairs. This is so that I can be very comfortable watching the racing all afternoon.

A dishwasher would be a good idea as well. ThreebikesMcginty and Swee'pea get too tired sometimes, and they do not do it properly.

Rather than have an urn that continusly drips why don't we get one of those wall mounted hot water boilers that is permantly plumbed in. That way there will be no queing while the urn is being refilled or heating up.

P.S The one in the servery at work is almost redundant what with haveing no patients so if someone puts in a good offer the managment might accept it. Just don't mention me if asked how you heard about it :whistle: .

Shaun

Founder
I've made it work a bit faster if that counts towards the upgrade?

If not, can I put a vote in for some large bright coloured bean bags please .... and a top-of-the-range coffee maker ... one of those fancy Italian ones with all the steam and stuff ... I LOVE my coffee ... :thumbsup:

Shaun

Founder
Some people are fueled with bread and water, for me it's doughnuts and coffee ... :biggrin:

Davidc

Guru
As part of the upgrade can we have some proper Sheffield stands installed outside please? The old wheel benders really aren't good enough.

Top Bottom