Calcutta Cup 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavintc

Guru
I enjoyed the game surrounded by lots of England supporters who were most confident that Scotland would be beaten convincingly. I was therefore pleased that Scotland had the upper hand and in my opinion, the score line flattered England.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Noodley said:
....and the ref bottling the 'sin bin' decision :biggrin:

"I've already warned you that next time you'll be off, so I'm warning you again - next time you'll be off"...

WTF is that all about!?
It was, as far as I can see, because he had issued the warning before the substitution, so he realised he was about to bin a player he hadn't yet warned. (or perhaps he just bottled it.....)

Anyway, never mind all that shite, Cubester is playing in the final of the Under 12s Yorkshire Cup today. Huddersfield RUFC v York , at Bradford Bees (neutral ground) Ridiculously I have butterflies just thinking about it. York have a bit of a reputation in the pack, but Hudds have a particularly strong set of forwards. The first contact will be interesting. Not that I am aware of any strategies being planned between our second row Cubester and his front row mate :sad:

Top Bottom