Calendars with pictures of cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

billyous

Someone MUST be a Mac user (I know I am! (insert smug smiley here))
The mail app on a Mac has a calendar feature and once you've "assembled" it you just ping it off to Apple. Less than a month later, you have a very classy calendar drop through your letterbox (quality and content of photos used notwithstanding, obviously)

Mr Pig

billyous said:
Someone MUST be a Mac user (I know I am! (insert smug smiley here))

Yeah yeah, my son is a Mac snob too...groan.

A bit like Saab drivers I guess. People who think they must be smarter than the rest of us because they have chosen something different, whilst the rest of us are smart enough to figure out when being the same as everyone else is meretricious in itself.

Abitrary

bonj said:
I'm not being in it, because the last book I wrote i've not seen any royalties for. :?:

hehehe, I bet you're regretting going on about cycling on a cycling forum now. The only way you're going to comfortably slot in under the radar now is to talk utter shoot like me... or to 'cross-forum-talk' e.g. talk about cycling on a gardening forum and perhaps something like gardening on here.

GrahamG

Guru
Ladies, you asked for this - I couldn't possibly read this thread without posting the only picture I have of me in Lycra........

TA DA! :biggrin:

Top Bottom