Calendars with pictures of cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nah, you live too high up for the Guardian, everyone knows that Guardian readers do not live higher than three floors up. The lower pull of gravity makes their beards appear unkempt, which starts to put them dangerously towards ruffianism. Then its only a small step to open collared shirts, the daily wail and drinking coffee!

bonj2

:smile:
i do funnily enough only ever read the guardian at my mum's house which is a bungalow. I think it gets bought as much for sudoku/tv guide purposes as the news however.

sworks365

No one seems to have mentioned that the 'bimbos' that 'can't change a bike tyre' on the Cyclepassion calendar are actually some of the worlds's best road and mtb female cyclists in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! January for instance is Gunn Rita-dahl, former mountain bike multi world champion. Now i'm sure she could fix a puncture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord of the Teapot said:
Can I be the April pic?

sorry i miss read this post as the 'April prick...' sorry :blush: thought that a bit racey!!

Windy

Mr Pig

I think you've left it too late, most calenders have been printed by now. We're printing one today actually but I doubt you'd manage to get it all together, designed and produced before the end of the year.

I can get you prices if you want? In my opinion the traditional A3 jobs are the best. We could design it too but you'd be better off doing that yourself, as long as you can find a volunteer who knows what they're doing.

Top Bottom