Calendars with pictures of cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
bonj said:
ok here you go then

CIMG0345Large.jpg

no idea how i've managed to make myself see-through ! :biggrin: but i think it's almost arty...

Oi bonj - you've missed a bit :biggrin: The girls don't want dirty pictures :biggrin: :sad: :biggrin:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Did it work? I tried to upload a pic for you.........:biggrin:

OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
twentysix by twentyfive said:
So how does one stick a pic in a post ??

I am no expert but I think this is how to do it

Go to "reply to topic" and scroll down well below where it says "submit reply". In "additional Options" go to "attach files".

Then find where it says "Manage attachments" . This takes you to another screen. I presume you are loading the pic from your computer, so click "browse" and find the right file/image on your computer. Then find where it says "load" or something similar, and load it. Do not try to use "Quick Reply" you need to "Go Advanced". Hope this helps.

OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Dayvo said:
I'm not exactly Mr. January Photogenic, just that I, too, don't know how to add pictures!:biggrin::biggrin:

I thought that one of our puter experts would assist you on this, but they must all be busy doing Extremely Important Things.

Go to the "advanced" reply to topic, it does not work in Quick Reply.
Scroll well down below where it says Submit Reply.

Look under "Additional Options" and you will see "Manage Attachments".

Click on Manage Attachments and it will take you to another screen.
To find it on your computer (which I presume it is) click on "browse" and work your way to where the image is stored on your computer.
THEN click "Upload". Hope this works. Btw, I now know how old you are, now I might find out what you look like:smile:.

Speicher said:
Btw, I now know how old you are, now I might find out what you look like:smile:.

My image is too large, apparently.
I did manage to have my piccy up on the old C+ site (I thought I'd copy it from there to here, but it's not on the BikeRadar site), so I'll wait until I see my b-i-l who can help me.
Anyway, you ain't gonna want an old git in the calender! :biggrin:

OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Dayvo said:
My image is too large, apparently.
I did manage to have my piccy up on the old C+ site (I thought I'd copy it from there to here, but it's not on the BikeRadar site), so I'll wait until I see my b-i-l who can help me.
Anyway, you ain't gonna want an old git in the calender! :biggrin:

Less of the "old" thank you very much. :biggrin: According to your post in the "Winter" thread, you are only about two years younger than me!:biggrin::blush: Please keep this info to yourself.

bonj2

Speicher said:
Bonj, I can see right through you.:biggrin: Do you live in a flat on the fifth or sixth floor, does it have an outside balcony with transparent barriers? There is also a large patio door leading onto the balcony?
yes, no tenth, yes and yes. Why does the glass explain why I am see through? :biggrin: I'd like to understand this phenomenon 'cos it's baffling me!

Speicher said:
BTW how is the new job going? This is your fifth week, I hope you are enjoying it.

very good actually thanks for asking :sad: much more intellectually stimulating than my old job, and the people are funnier.. and it's a nice workout to ride in :biggrin:

OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
bonj said:
yes, no tenth, yes and yes. Why does the glass explain why I am see through? :biggrin: I'd like to understand this phenomenon 'cos it's baffling me!

I think it is to do with the depth of field,the lens alignment mode, and the diaphragm on the lens. (the diaphragm controls the intensity of light entering the camera). You also need a new moon, and every available light on in your flat. The distance that you are (focal length) from the window may also have an impact. I think exposure also comes into the equation, but I am no expert on this. Some of the photo boffins might be able to shed further light on the subject.:biggrin:

very good actually thanks for asking :sad: much more intellectually stimulating than my old job, and the people are funnier.. and it's a nice workout to ride in :biggrin:
I had noticed a difference in the way your posts were worded, I am glad the job is more challenging.

bonj2

Speicher said:
I had noticed a difference in the way your posts were worded, I am glad the job is more challenging.

well, not to mention the frequency / times of posts :biggrin: basically my old job often used to consist purely of posting on here :biggrin:

To those having difficulty uploading photos simply register with www.photobucket.com, upload to your album, and then copy the tags.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Chuffy said:
Just did happen with the shoot that you did? I've seen a narty b/w shot of Ravenbait's arse. What happened to the rest of the pics? Are they still under Dodgy Roger's pillow?

Good question. I'm still waiting for him to get round to getting them to me...

Top Bottom