Calling all Helmet Cam Cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cloggsy

Boardmanist
Still have mine and Gaz's to get up!

Are you having issues getting 'em up? :whistle::tongue:

Holdsworth

Über Member
I have filled the submission form in. Apologies for the general bad angle of the camera, it tends to point down as it is in the top vent of my helmet. The lens having a narrow FOV doesn't help

Thomk

Guru
Now up to 42 videos from 7 countries! Still have mine and Gaz's to get up! Haven't had a chance to edit mine yet!! :rolleyes:

Some really good videos!

Chap. Mine appears twice on your website (Athomack) and so does mjbeaker. Haven't checked the rest. Good job by the way!

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Well I'm not sure what other people think but I see some of the head cam users riding in what I consider an unsafe fashion. Down the centre of the road past queuing traffic towards oncoming traffic? A big No from me.

Plus this Traffic Droid chap seems to enjoy confrontation in one of his videos. Just what sort of reaction is expected by pulling up alongside a motorist and clapping sarcastically? This stimulates road rage and will leave the driver telling tales about the cyclist. Not clever in my book.

MrHappyCyclist

Riding the Devil's HIghway
Well I'm not sure what other people think but I see some of the head cam users riding in what I consider an unsafe fashion. Down the centre of the road past queuing traffic towards oncoming traffic? A big No from me.
For example?

Many of us are happy to hear comments to help us improve. We may sometimes disagree, but it's useful to discuss.

Top Bottom