Calling Garmin Users!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
VamP

VamP

Banned
Now purchased 500 with gubbins for £155.99 from Halfords. They better not discount them further after Christmas :smile:

Thank you all for your help! :thumbsup:

Garz

Squat Member
Mine came with two mounts, they can be setup for different profiles to suit each bike. Shall await your feedback after you have done a few rides with it.

al-fresco

Growing older but not up...
I think the Halfords deal has got even better - when I clicked to buy the Edge 800 I got £50 off - £25 for spending over £200 and another 10% for orders placed before midnight on Christmas day - that means that an Edge 800 with 50,000 mapping is £232! That's £100 cheaper than Amazon and £50 less than the bare unit (without OS maps) from most other places!

stu1903

Über Member
I think the Halfords deal has got even better - when I clicked to buy the Edge 800 I got £50 off - £25 for spending over £200 and another 10% for orders placed before midnight on Christmas day - that means that an Edge 800 with 50,000 mapping is £232! That's £100 cheaper than Amazon and £50 less than the bare unit (without OS maps) from most other places!

I can't get it to that price. Which pack did you go for? The one with the hr monitor and cadence sensor? I'm not getting money off for spending over £200

al-fresco

Growing older but not up...
I can't get it to that price. Which pack did you go for? The one with the hr monitor and cadence sensor? I'm not getting money off for spending over £200

Ouch - they've put the price up since this morning - I bought mine for £232 before lunch - it's £283 (inc discount) now. It was the version with mapping but without sensors.

Edit: Yes, there's been a price rise this afternoon and one of the discounts has been dropped.

stu1903

Über Member
Ouch - they've put the price up since this morning - I bought mine for £232 before lunch - it's £283 (inc discount) now. It was the version with mapping but without sensors.
Ouch!

Oh well maybe next time. I currently have the 705 road performance pack with hr monitor, cadence sensor and maps so only really need the base unit as I can use the other components.

Top Bottom