Came off yesterday....

Monkey Boy

:biggrin:
Thought I would be keen and pop out for a quick 10miles during my lunch hour yesterday. To cut a long story I swerved to miss a pothole at 20mph round a long bend and could not recover before the kerb bit me. Ended up going over the handlebars in slow-mo.....must have looked spectacular to observers!

The good news is that I've only got a couple of minor scrapes (hand, hip and knee). Oh, and the helmet probably saved me from a 'bit of a headache'. Note to self.....always wear helmet.

New underwear please!!
Anyone got any war stories?

Melvil

Almost came off the bike coming down a hill 35+ at the weekend. It was quite an exciting experience!

barq

Monkey Boy said:
The good news is that I've only got a couple of minor scrapes (hand, hip and knee). Oh, and the helmet probably saved me from a 'bit of a headache'. Note to self.....always wear helmet.
Glad to hear you aren't badly hurt. If the helmet took a hit you may need to replace it - depending on the manufacturer there may be a discount for crash replacement.

buggi

Bird Saviour
tarmac hurts doesn't it?! that's what i said to my nephew last night when he showed me his knee. ouch ... in reply to "have you had a good holiday", "no i fell of my bike" :biggrin:

Think he felt better when i told him Lance sometimes comes off his.

Arch

Married to Night Train
oh, ouch!

Hope you feel all better soon...

OP
M

Monkey Boy

I no longer care about that old nag coz I just took receipt of the Cayo. Yeeeeehaaaaaaa. Only joking. Sheryl came off with a bit of a scrape along the left handlebar and that is about it. I think it was Sheryl's turn to go on top!!!

Top Bottom