Came off yesterday....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Monkey Boy

:biggrin:
Thought I would be keen and pop out for a quick 10miles during my lunch hour yesterday. To cut a long story I swerved to miss a pothole at 20mph round a long bend and could not recover before the kerb bit me. Ended up going over the handlebars in slow-mo.....must have looked spectacular to observers!

The good news is that I've only got a couple of minor scrapes (hand, hip and knee). Oh, and the helmet probably saved me from a 'bit of a headache'. Note to self.....always wear helmet.

New underwear please!!
Anyone got any war stories?

Melvil

Almost came off the bike coming down a hill 35+ at the weekend. It was quite an exciting experience!

Keith Oates

Janner
Bad luck Monkey Boy, it's suprising how quickly you get into trouble when forced to alter your line in a corner. Glad the damage is relatively light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barq

Monkey Boy said:
The good news is that I've only got a couple of minor scrapes (hand, hip and knee). Oh, and the helmet probably saved me from a 'bit of a headache'. Note to self.....always wear helmet.

Glad to hear you aren't badly hurt. If the helmet took a hit you may need to replace it - depending on the manufacturer there may be a discount for crash replacement.

buggi

Bird Saviour
tarmac hurts doesn't it?! that's what i said to my nephew last night when he showed me his knee. ouch ... in reply to "have you had a good holiday", "no i fell of my bike" :biggrin:

Think he felt better when i told him Lance sometimes comes off his.

Arch

Married to Night Train
oh, ouch!

Hope you feel all better soon...

frog

Glad to hear you're not too badly damaged. You haven't mentioned the bike - it is alright isn't it :biggrin:

OP
OP
M

Monkey Boy

I no longer care about that old nag coz I just took receipt of the Cayo. Yeeeeehaaaaaaa. Only joking. Sheryl came off with a bit of a scrape along the left handlebar and that is about it. I think it was Sheryl's turn to go on top!!!

Top Bottom