Campagnolo's 12 spd road groupset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I like the raw carbon finish. No weight or expense wasted on a cosmetic weave finish.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The rear derailleur pulley wheels are perforated for extra gunge adhesion.
That was exactly my reaction too - it is the reason that I don't like 'lightweight' perforated chains!

Any tiny weight savings soon get cancelled out by crap inclusion.

ColinJ

I'm still on 8 speed or 7 speed with-a-spacer. I reckon 10 speed is good for a few years yet.
I hope so - I have two 10-speed Campagnolo-equipped road bikes, one 10-speed Shimano-equipped CX bike, and one MTB which is Shimano-equipped and either 9-speed or 10-speed (can't remember which and can't be bothered to go and look!***)

*** I decided that I needed the exercise - it is only 9-speed!

Last edited:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
But ... eventually they will stop making them, and then they will become more expensive! :okay:
There's a bit of truth in this. I'm looking for a Dura-Ace 7800 outer chainring and I'd hoped they'd be old stock prices, but they're still eye-watering from most of the usual outlets.

ColinJ

There's a bit of truth in this. I'm looking for a Dura-Ace 7800 outer chainring and I'd hoped they'd be old stock prices, but they're still eye-watering from most of the usual outlets.
About £50?

Yes, that is a bit expensive - I just bought a set of 3 (Spa-branded) rings for my triple chainset from Spa Cycles for £53.

Top Bottom