Camping - without prebooking?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
andyoxon said:
This site has over a 100 tent pitches - I'll let you know what happens...:ohmy:

BTW - for tents, what do people generally use electric hook up for - coolers, heaters..?

Fridge. I have a 3 way fridge and only use this if we go away for more than 4 days at a time. I find it works best using a hook up as using it via gas can be a pain if you don't get the fridge dead level.

OP
OP
andyoxon

andyoxon

Guru
In the end we popped in the day before and said could we have a pitch for Fri/Sat night – they said no problem, what’s your name & see you tomorrow.

Tip: Don’t pitch next to anyone with a yellow car. Another car with two early 20’s couples, joined them at about 10pm, and after singing happy birthday at about 11pm, we had to listen to their ‘party’ - 6 people laughing out loud etc until about 12.30am. ;) I had a quiet word with the owner, she went around and had a word with them – all quiet from about 10.30pm that night. :smile: .....but they still had to play music – rather too loudly when they packed up; and some people really have no idea – why (in the tent at breakfast time) call one of you friends a B******d, even in a friendly sense, if everyone around can hear – including children...

Top Bottom