Can anyone ID or age this Peugeot for me please?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
loopybike

loopybike

Veteran
Anyway,

First coat of colour

20161117_183050_zps3xikntqr.jpg

Sparkly! :smile:

Attachments

• 20161117_183050_zps3xikntqr.jpg
    20161117_183050_zps3xikntqr.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 41

fixedfixer

Veteran
Erm, don't get me wrong, mig welding has its place...........

Not at all. Just some of the threads on there of people using Englishwheels to create their own panels are quite something.
Nice job on the finish there. Do keep posting photos. Not sure my home build recumbent is anywhere near your standard. :notworthy:

OP
OP
loopybike

loopybike

Veteran
Can't remember the name of the guy, but he is an American who builds these around Piagio scooters. I'd love to build one round a recumbent .....

fixedfixer

Veteran
...........I'll just leave this here...

dan%20dare%20pod_zpshpdg4idf.jpg

Mmmm wicked. Go for it they look amazing, bit of an A35 smile there too. You have all sorts of grill opportunities there. The helmet look cool but might not meet current H&E standards.

I suppose a starting point for a chassis might be a Tadpole design - http://atomiczombie.com/Warrior Recumbent Tadpole Racing Trike.aspx but I'd not use box section.

I don't have a build thread, wasn't sure there would be much interest. Also, I'm not sure you'll approve of the last 'MIG welded' creation. :-)
frame.jpg

OP
OP
loopybike

loopybike

Veteran
After a frustrating time with the paint ( repainted the forks twice and then found the clear coat activator had gone off ) It's finally build up time :smile:

20161122_084334_zpsmszkxjyo.jpg

Need an hour or two then it should just be the bars to lace up.

OP
OP
loopybike

loopybike

Veteran
Change of saddle to a black one and straight bars.

20161125_162144_zpsfor9ursu.jpg

All done......
NEXT! :smile:

Attachments

• 20161125_162144_zpsfor9ursu.jpg
    20161125_162144_zpsfor9ursu.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 42
Top Bottom