can anyone recommend a bike rental place in the Algarve?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay clock

Massive member
just booked flights to Faro! Looking for a couple of road bikes. Just want to avoid cheap and nasty hybrid bikes, and don’t need super expensive race bikes. Couple of medium-size road bikes in the approximate thousand pound RRP will be fine

Anyone recommend anybody out there? We will then look at accommodation near the shop

Jay

clid61

Veteran
Get flight boxes and take your own , it will probably be cheaper than renting :smile:

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
Get flight boxes and take your own , it will probably be cheaper than renting :smile:
Sadly not. I'm not even sure that the flight I'm taking will take bike boxes due to size, but the EasyJet standard deal is £90 return for a bike box, plus we would have to drive to Gatwick and park rather than take the train because I will have to wheel the bike at 5 am half a mile to the station at home, then change trains at Clapham Junction lifting it up and done a massive bridge while carrying another wheelie bag, then on arrival we would need a massive taxi to carry two of us plus Bikes rather be able to take bus or more basic taxi.. And we are only cycling for five days. If longer would definitely consider the box, as we both have them!

Top Bottom