Can i show you my photos of today,please.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
ColinJ all sorted.It was out.A long way out.I have put that Roswell tool bag on from my mtb,i remember i had to fiddle to get the bracket to fit.It seems i had not turned it up enough,it was loose.All sorted now,with a spirit level.Thank you for pointing it out.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I was out in that area today doing the Spring Into The Dales audax event and it really did look lovely.

I was just thinking that in all the times I have ridden out there, I have never seen the steam trains and suddenly spotted one!

I also saw a steam train going along the Worth valley from Haworth to Oxenhope when I was on my way back. All along Haworth Brow motorists were stopping and jumpring out to take pictures of the train.

ColinJ all sorted.It was out.A long way out.I have put that Roswell tool bag on from my mtb,i remember i had to fiddle to get the bracket to fit.It seems i had not turned it up enough,it was loose.All sorted now,with a spirit level.Thank you for pointing it out.
I was getting a bit worried ... I thought you might actually enjoy having the nose of a saddle stuffed up your man parts! :laugh:

Top Bottom