Can u recommend me a rucksack

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Alpkit gourdon - a waterproof sack with straps.

Lightweight, simple and cheap

Alpkit.com

This^ Bloody good rucksack for the money.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I bought a Karrimor Urban 30 for about £15 a couple of years ago. It's OK, but it drives me to distraction. It simply isn't possible to do up any of the zips without them jamming on the fly/cuff material. Bonkers. It happens every time. Avoid.

dim

front handlebar bag for £27 ?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bicycle-C...74695795&tpos=top&ttype=price&talgo=undefined

Y2966-1-b77d-e7xZ.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Attachments

• Y2966-1-b77d-e7xZ.jpg
    Y2966-1-b77d-e7xZ.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 62
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Y2966-1-b77d-e7xZ.jpg
    Y2966-1-b77d-e7xZ.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 65
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 51

H-Bomb

I recently bought a cheap waterproof regatta backpack from their outlet store online for £9 inc delivery. I can't link it because my damn work laptop blocks that site.

Truth

Boardman Hybrid Team 2016 , Boardman Hybrid Comp
I bought a Karrimor Urban 30 for about £15 a couple of years ago. It's OK, but it drives me to distraction. It simply isn't possible to do up any of the zips without them jamming on the fly/cuff material. Bonkers. It happens every time. Avoid.
I have had one of these for three years and no problems at all. However I have a mate who has had the same problem as Slowmotion with his though.....

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I have had one of these for three years and no problems at all. However I have a mate who has had the same problem as Slowmotion with his though.....
I think it very much depends on the skill/motivation of the person operating the sewing machine. I think I was just unlucky. It's still blooming annoying.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
On the question of back sweating, I've had a lowe alpine "air zone" 35 litre for years and I've never had a sweaty back yet. They have that mesh panel and a suspended frame that keeps it off your back. Bit dear for the OP however, I think they now start at about 60 quid.

Truth

Boardman Hybrid Team 2016 , Boardman Hybrid Comp
I just put up with a sweaty 'karrimor' back to be honest as on a budget .

Top Bottom