Can you bunny hop a road/hybrid bike?

Can you bunny hop a road/hybrid bike?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
I tried this a couple of weeks ago when a big manhole cover appeared in front of me which had a huge pothole on it's edge.

Ended up blowing the innertube valve clean out when I landed :laugh:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I would have to be sure that I could bunny hop well enough not to clip the bunny as I went over it.
:whistle:

Ooof! (I had to redo the video link because something went wrong with the old one)

I tried this a couple of weeks ago when a big manhole cover appeared in front of me which had a huge pothole on it's edge.

Ended up blowing the innertube valve clean out when I landed :laugh:
The bunny hop should include a controlled landing too! (Raise your weight off the saddle, land with arms and legs bent to cushion the shock.)

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
:whistle:

Ooof!

The bunny hop should include a controlled landing too! (Raise your weight off the saddle, land with arms and legs bent to cushion the shock.)

I know that now ^_^

But at 49 years old,13 stone and failing eyesight,I couldn't respond to the obstacle quick enough ^_^

Since then, been practicing the WOSALB :becool: (weight off the saddle and arms and legs bent :laugh: )

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
speaking of cyclocross... how not to do it.

He parked the bike in the right position for cleaning. Well done him. (Looks nasty though)

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Upside down? Cleaning connoisseur would disagree

Well I do it both ways up. I find cleaning the front is easier when the bike is the right way up, then for cleaning the rear and chain, upside down works fine. I always put a cloth under the seat though to stop it getting scratched, something this cyclist didnt do (It does look like he knew that at the last minute and tried to stop the bike from hitting the floor by hurling himself under it).

Top Bottom