Can you recommend me some leg warmers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cuberider

Über Member
nothing too pricey!

I've been looking at the dhb regulate leg warmers at £22 as a starting point. Are zips desirable on the ankles?

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I have the dhb ones, they're really good. Silicone grippers top and bottom.

Would the zip puller dig into an ankle bone?

Citius

Zips facilitate removal while you still have your shoes on, which may or may not be useful. I have a set of relatively cheap altura leg warmers (without zips) which work just fine. Fit is the main issue, which nobody else can really help with...

vickster

Legendary Member
Zips work for me as the non zipped ones always seem to have way too small ankle holes for my chunky ankles :blush:

I've never had an issue with the Zips rubbing, I wear the tights over my socks!

I bought a pair of 'roubaix' fabric leg warmers off ebay for £7, over a year ago - last winter. Very pleased with them, and they've been used exclusively. Have short 6" zips at the ankle, and the std rubbery grips at top, rather than silicone. The zips just help to get the warmers over my feet, would not fit over shoes. The only time I 'feel' the zips are if I manage to get them at the back up from my heel, and are underneath the overshoe rear zips.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

cuberider

Über Member
I think i've settled on some Castelli Thermoflex once i've convinced myself of the sizes.

Thanks for the help :okay:

vickster

Legendary Member
I think i've settled on some Castelli Thermoflex once i've convinced myself of the sizes.

Thanks for the help :okay:
Buy a couple of sizes from Wiggle or Sigma and return those that don't fit

Top Bottom