Can you sing...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

Those people who say they can sing, do you actually MEAN you CAN sing, or you DO sing? 'cos the two are not always synonymous.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Yes & yes, and presumably a good enough singer as on occasion I am paid to do so.

Night Train

Maker of Things
bonj said:
Those people who say they can sing, do you actually MEAN you CAN sing, or you DO sing? 'cos the two are not always synonymous.
I only sing the things I know I can sing passably well, I don't bother with the rest.
I sing amazingly well in the car with the stereo turned up loud.:rolleyes:

mikeitup

Veteran
Yes (I used to contribute to 3 & 4 part harmonies the last band I was in) but not a lead singer. Lead/Rhythm guitar is more my forte.

And yes I love music.

Classic Rock and 80's Hard Rock and Metal is my bag. (although I do own all the A-HA cd's for some reason :rolleyes:

Abitrary

Keith Oates said:
I enjoy singing when there is a group of people and I join in, but solo is confined to times when I'm out of earshot to other people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can imagine keith singing in a welsh choir in a deserted church

Trillian

bonj said:

i am physically capable of it.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Crackle said:
Is that Captain Jack Sparrow in the bottom left? :biggrin:

It's a statue of him. His hand dropped off during the soundcheck.

There was a real Captain Jack hired for the evening. Watch the videos and you might catch sight of him. Although the camera guy seems to have spent most of his time focussing on the more attractive females...

Melvil

Yes, I can do tenor and some falsetto but going through the middle range on the way up or down is really hard! (Singing something like Chris Isaak's 'Wicked Game' is totally impossible for me!).

I can do pretty accurate renditions of the singing voices of Bob Dylan, Stuart Murdoch (from Belle and Sebastian) and Lou Reed, though they're not my favourite singers.

Top Bottom