Can you view multiple maps with Memory Map

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
I am relocating to an area just on the northern edge of my current OS map, so I bought a little bit more. Unfortunately it seems I cant merge the maps as the new maps are encrypted and at present can only view one or the other separately but is there another way in Memory Map to display multiple maps?

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Closest I can see is the sync view, with two windows/maps adjacent to each other. Don't think it's possible to overlay two maps in the same view

OP
OP
HLaB

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
Closest I can see is the sync view, with two windows/maps adjacent to each other. Don't think it's possible to overlay two maps in the same view
Do you know if you can switch off the linking scroll (if that the correct term) so you can move the pains independently?

Bizarrely its doing it now, when I turned the cursor info off and on again :-/

Last edited:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
That problem is why I paid extra for the whole GB (minus NI) map. (It's not much help to you, but it might persuade someone about to buy MM to buy the big map to start with.)

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
You could always Google Mobile Atlas Creator 1.8 and download it......OS mapping of the UK to 1:25000 and downloadable to most GPS systems too...........if you get it from the right source, 'tis free

Top Bottom