Canada Eh!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jourdan, 4 May 2010.

1. Jourdan

Jourdan New Member

Hi!

I'm 17 and graduating from high school in about two months and as my celebration (not interested in prom) I bought a specialized tri bike. It was about 4 times what I would have paid for my prom, and worth every single penny of it. I'm IN LOVE with the bike. I look at it and I want to kiss it. I ride it and I want to cry. It's a beautiful, beautiful thing compared to my old montain bike. I've had it for 3 days and ridden approx. 90km, and I can't wait for the many more I will spend on it.

I plan on doing triathalons during my summers off from university, and a full Ironman hopefully by the summer of third year.

2. snorri

snorri Legendary Member

Hmmm, not sure that I understand all of that. There was a bike in my village that guys of 17 yearned to kiss, but you seem to be happy, so welcome to CC. :smile::smile:

3. slowmotion

slowmotion Quite dreadful

Welcome Jourdan.:smile:

4. Globalti

Globalti Legendary Member

I understand! I sometimes go out to the garage and run a loving hand over my carbon beauty, whispering "we'll be out on Saturday, don't worry" to it. I am as obsessed with my road bike as I was when I started mountain biking 22 years ago, it is such a thrill to ride. I think about it all the time!

5. Vikeonabike

Vikeonabike CC Neighbourhood Police Constable

Jourdan,
    Welcome to these shores...Where in Canada are you EH!

6. bauldbairn

bauldbairn New Member

Hello jourdan and Welcome to the CC forums, good luck with the triathalons. :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice