**CANCELLED** CC Ecosse (East Central) post-Freeze RV Ride 101

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
:smile: Happy New Year all!

Have fun, I am afraid I can't make this weekend ...
Looking forward to reading your tales, and don't forget to take a camera!

T

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
scook94 said:
ROFL ever the optimist Sam!!! I'm backing up our new on call engineer this weekend, but it might be possible. Will need to play it very much by ear though!

Is it the 3rd weekend already?! :sad:

Jane Smart

The Queen
I am free this Saturday to go out, provided ( and that is a big provided ) the snow and ice has all gone, as albeit the big thaw seems to be on, alot of our roads in Dunfermline still have snow in the part of the road I would be cycling on. Also I have not been on my bike now for six weeks ;) which I am NOT happy about at all.

However I have not given up on going on this Saturday quite yet :angry:

scook94

Veteran
eldudino said:
Is it the 3rd weekend already?! ;)

It gets complicated this year, but we now have an extra man on our rota. So in theory I'll only be on call 1 week in 4. However he's not yet trained on all the products he needs to be, so we are having to provide a back up to him for the (few) calls he won't be able to handle.

It's my turn to cover him this weekend, and as there aren't that many calls he won't be able to cover I may be able to slip out for an hour or 2.

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
scook94 said:
It's my turn to cover him this weekend, and as there aren't that many calls he won't be able to cover I may be able to slip out for an hour or 2.

Well seeing as though we're meeting at 8am, you'll be out back before 10am. Have you not got a bluetooth headset to wear on the bike? ;);)

By the way, I asked SWMBO whether I could do the RV ride as it sounded a nice jaunt, the question was met with a firm 'no'.

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
bhoyjim said:
Too far for me :biggrin:
I've ammended the title - again :biggrin: to reflect the east-centrist nature of the ride.

Now, if the folks in the West central area want to organise their own RV ride .....

MrRidley

scoosh said:
I've ammended the title - again :smile: to reflect the east-centrist nature of the ride.

Now, if the folks in the West central area want to organise their own RV ride .....

What folks, there's only me !

JiMBR

Oi!

Jane Smart

The Queen
For me it is looking less and less likely I will be going on Saturday, it is snowing in Dunfermline again and the roads had not properly cleared anyway :biggrin:

Back on the turbo trainer I suppose :blush:

ACS

Legendary Member
I was looking forward to evicting the spider that has taken up residence under my Brooks on Saturday but given the current road conditions around NE Fife and the weather forcast for the weekend it looks as it the spider is safe for a wee while longer.

Top Bottom