**CANCELLED** CC Ecosse (East Central) post-Freeze RV Ride 101

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jane Smart

The Queen
Looks like I will say a definate no now, for tomorrow, the roads are not good here at all still for cycling. :smile:

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Jane Smart said:
Looks like I will say a definate no now, for tomorrow :sad:
SNAP ! :smile:

The weather forecasts are all looking pretty bad for the morrow, so it's turbotime for me again :smile:.

Now, where did I put that old TV and the video player ?
(so what's wrong with old technology :smile:) ?

gavintc

Guru
Well I am heading out and will probably stay this side of the bridge, but I am getting cabin fever and need some decent fresh air and a ride that does not involve looking at a tele, playing ipod etc.

Jane Smart

The Queen
Well the snow has had a huge fright here in Dunfermline, so I am going out on my bike today, still some ( not alot ) on the footpaths and no doubt the side roads, but the main roads are clear and seeing as I am no longer a pavement cyclist :thumbsup: I am heading out, can't wait oh joy oh joy :biggrin:

:bicycle:;):biggrin::sun:

Ok it is not :sun: but it is :rain: but I don't care it is :bicycle: weather again :wahhey::wahhey::wahhey::wahhey::wahhey::wahhey:

Jane Smart

The Queen
Kind of the wrong section to put this in, but I did go out on my bike today, on the roads, all main roads clear which was great.

But.. .. .. .. .. with a difference

I used my SPD's for the first time today and absolutely loved them :laugh:

Jane Smart

The Queen
Kind of the wrong section to put this in, but I did go out on my bike today, on the roads, all main roads clear which was great.

But.. .. .. .. .. with a difference

I used my SPD's for the first time today and absolutely loved them xx(

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Well Done Jane and thanks for the weather/road report !

I think there was a noticeable thaw today, so we might be able to take the bikes outside soon - once I have got rid of this miserable cold :smile:

On the basis that there was no report of having a 'clipless moment' - Well Done again !

.... but Fear Not - you will have one (or more :thumbsup:)

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Well Done Jane and thanks for the weather/road report !

I think there was a noticeable thaw today, so we might be able to take the bikes outside soon - once I have got rid of this miserable cold :biggrin:

On the basis that there was no report of having a 'clipless moment' - Well Done again !

.... but Fear Not - you will have one (or more :biggrin:)

MrRidley

scoosh said:
SNAP ! :biggrin:

The weather forecasts are all looking pretty bad for the morrow, so it's turbotime for me again :biggrin:.

(so what's wrong with old technology :biggrin:) ?

Turbo ! you Judas :biggrin:

MrRidley

scoosh said:
SNAP ! :biggrin:

The weather forecasts are all looking pretty bad for the morrow, so it's turbotime for me again :thumbsup:.

(so what's wrong with old technology :smile:) ?

Turbo ! you Judas :bicycle:

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
bhoyjim said:
Turbo ! you Judas ;)
EXCUSE me - where/when did I ever say that turbos were 'wrong' or whatever else you seem to be infering ??? I bought a turbo 18 months ago when trying to get back to cycling after my wrist op and it was quite successful. (at my age :blush: I need all the advantage I can get :smile: ).

I use it when I wish to get my brain to sleep some exercise when the roads are dangerous. I will continue to do so too**, young man :tongue:

You got a problem with that ? :boxing:

** but I will not post any mileage on Cyclogs ;)

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
bhoyjim said:
Turbo ! you Judas ;)
EXCUSE me - where/when did I ever say that turbos were 'wrong' or whatever else you seem to be infering ??? I bought a turbo 18 months ago when trying to get back to cycling after my wrist op and it was quite successful. (at my age :sad: I need all the advantage I can get :smile: ).

I use it when I wish to get my brain to sleep some exercise when the roads are dangerous. I will continue to do so too**, young man :tongue:

You got a problem with that ? :biggrin:

** but I will not post any mileage on Cyclogs :biggrin:

Top Bottom