**CANCELLED** CC Ecosse (East Central) post-Freeze RV Ride 101

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Coco

I'll be looking at a few Western runs in the next few weeks (weather permitting). What are the criteria for a run/RV?

Coco

I'll be looking at a few Western runs in the next few weeks (weather permitting). What are the criteria for a run/RV?

lazyfatgit

an RV ride eveyone makes their way to an agrred location for a beverage and a chinwag at a given time.

summer runs all left mostly left from a rail station at an agreeable time and followed a much discussed route, sometimes with a bailout halfway for anyone short on time/fitness/desire. Noone got left behind, and HJ had tools aplenty for those of us who broke stuff.

lazyfatgit

an RV ride eveyone makes their way to an agrred location for a beverage and a chinwag at a given time.

summer runs all left mostly left from a rail station at an agreeable time and followed a much discussed route, sometimes with a bailout halfway for anyone short on time/fitness/desire. Noone got left behind, and HJ had tools aplenty for those of us who broke stuff.

scook94

Veteran
JiMBR said:
That was going so well up until the 'sunny' part :biggrin:

hey, don't blame me, blame Vera! ;)

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
HJ said:
For a Cancelled ride this thread is getting a lot of traffic... :evil:
It's obviously wating for someone (else) to take a lead and organise another one. :laugh:

Now who started/cancelled this one ..... ? :evil:

Top Bottom