Scotland : Kingdom of Fife #CANCELLED# Drawing the Dugs Heid - Sunday 3 May, 10am Start

Which Day Would You Prefer?

• Saturday 2 May

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Sunday 3 May

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
That's fine, still heavy rain predicted which would make it a pretty miserable day out. I'll have a look tonight for final decision.

Col5632

Guru
Looking pretty windy too, hope the weather clears up for you guys :okay:

An alternative is for @Fubar to make the call to moving it to tomorrow, my legs wouldn't be happy but I'd make it round.
Barring a massive forecast change it's looking like a 40mph headwind for the start of the ride on Sunday...

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Just had a look at the forecast and I think the common sense thing is to call off - lets everyone make alternative plans for tomorrow. Weather for Sunday looks truly awful.

I would bring it forward @Edwardoka but have to be back at a reasonable time tomorrow - not something that can be guaranteed on a CC ride!

So sorry chaps but ride postponed, keep it for another time!

Just had a look at the forecast and I think the common sense thing is to call off - lets everyone make alternative plans for tomorrow. Weather for Sunday looks truly awful.

I would bring it forward @Edwardoka but have to be back at a reasonable time tomorrow - not something that can be guaranteed on a CC ride!

So sorry chaps but ride postponed, keep it for another time!
Don't apologise sir, it was absolutely the right call.

Top Bottom