Scotland : Kingdom of Fife #CANCELLED# Drawing the Dugs Heid - Sunday 3 May, 10am Start

Which Day Would You Prefer?

• Saturday 2 May

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Sunday 3 May

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Ok, so we still have the following signed up for this weekend:

DEFINITES
@Fubar
@ShooglyDougie
@tug benson
@Louch
@Mr_Grieve (part-route)
@Edwardoka
@ska1903

Weather for Sunday looks cloudy with a chance of Meatballs er, possible rain - I've no idea if my legs will last the distance but I'm still willing to give it a go if you guys are!

Let me know if still attending and I'll PM my mobile number.

Last edited:

ska1903

Über Member
I am still in for this. Will break off at the Tay bridge though, doubt I could go the full distance!!

10am at Ferrytoll Park & Ride?

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
I am still in for this. Will break off at the Tay bridge though, doubt I could go the full distance!!

10am at Ferrytoll Park & Ride?

Cool, I've bumped you up to the "definites" list - yup meet at 10am at Ferrytoll P&R.

Mr_Grieve

Über Member
I'll be cycling to the start - depending on the weather and how I feel I might take the long way to South Queensferry. I'm planning to head back after the cafe stop at Elie.

Mr_Grieve

Über Member
Ferrytoll is the new start point not the sq car park

Oops.Not sure why I said South Queensferry when I knew it was from Ferrytoll - bit of senior moment.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
For some weird reason i thought it was Saturday:wacko: the girlfriend has took the day off work to look after the dogs as well...Anyway if the weather is like it says its going to be then it would be crazy to go a head with a rode this big

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
For some weird reason i thought it was Saturday:wacko: the girlfriend has took the day off work to look after the dogs as well...Anyway if the weather is like it says its going to be then it would be crazy to go a head with a rode this big

Hmmm, it's a good point - I was hoping for a change in the weather but still predicting heavy rain.

Should we review on Saturday?

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Think best to to review tomorrow, Saturday's looking mostly dry so could let those who are free Saturday to do something in its place than lose the weekend cycling waiting in Sunday

After today (Got snowed on, rained on, sleeted on before the weather settled on "somewhat cloudy") I will not be partaking in any strenuous activity in rule 9 weather this Sunday. If the forecast switches, I'm totally up for to particpating. Otherwise nope I like my toes attached to my feet ta :okay:
(Caveat: while the forecasts have been pretty terrible these last few days due to the weather front to the north, this new weather apparently comes from the Atlantic :rain:)

I'm inclined to agree with @Louch - Saturday will be too late for people who want to do something else (and too early for me to have recovered from today :cry:)

Top Bottom