Scotland : Kingdom of Fife #CANCELLED# Drawing the Dugs Heid - Sunday 3 May, 10am Start

Which Day Would You Prefer?

• Saturday 2 May

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Sunday 3 May

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You'll be cycling down anyway...
Stop putting silly ideas into my head Furby, you'll ruin my training plan. Plus as you well know I'll be a broken man after the Bealach and the Etape Loch Ness on the 2 weekends prior to this.

Did we ever decide on a day? :hello:

DougieAB

Getting the messages
Maybe from me, might have a night out on the Saturday (early start in the pub then a gig later in the evening) so that would rule out the Sunday as well. Nothing confirmed as yet though.

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Stop putting silly ideas into my head Furby, you'll ruin my training plan. Plus as you well know I'll be a broken man after the Bealach and the Etape Loch Ness on the 2 weekends prior to this.

Did we ever decide on a day? :hello:

Not really, either day suits me but if Saturday I would push for an early start (8am) due to traffic on the south-side - Sunday anytime up to 10am. It depends how early those relying on public transport can get to/near the start.

Shall we just go for Sunday 3 May? Say 10am start from Inverkeithing Park and Ride, which is close to the bridge and the train station with plenty of parking. That should see us leaving early enough to avoid traffic but allowing some time for everyone to get there.
"Cycling directions from Perth to Inverkeithing"
Oops, wrong tab:blush::bicycle:

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
"Cycling directions from Perth to Inverkeithing"
Oops, wrong tab:blush::bicycle:

Directions are easy - Perth, Bridge of Earn, take A912 towards Bein Inn then B996 to Glenfarg and through - at A91 junction turn right and follow road to Milnathort, through Kinross and straight road to Kelty, keep going to Cowdenbeath and down High Street, straight on over A92 and past Mossmorran then right at the roundabout to Crossgates - take a left at the junction then straight road to Inverkeithing. Nothing stopping you now... :whistle:

Directions are easy - Perth, Bridge of Earn, take A912 towards Bein Inn then B996 to Glenfarg and through - at A91 junction turn right and follow road to Milnathort, through Kinross and straight road to Kelty, keep going to Cowdenbeath and down High Street, straight on over A92 and past Mossmorran then right at the roundabout to Crossgates - take a left at the junction then straight road to Inverkeithing. Nothing stopping you now... :whistle:
:cry::cry::cry:

:bicycle:

Top Bottom