Scotland : Kingdom of Fife #CANCELLED# Drawing the Dugs Heid - Sunday 3 May, 10am Start

Which Day Would You Prefer?

• Saturday 2 May

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Sunday 3 May

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Right call:rain:

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Definitely the right call although I did see a group of 10-15 badasses/nutters crossing the Forth Road Bridge at 10 am today. Maybe we should have just HTFU :tongue:.

Yeah but that's probably ALL they were doing! Cycling East from Dollar to Loch Leven yesterday was tough, in that rain cycling Inverkeithing to St Andrews would have been misery - would need treatment for hypothermia, not ice cream!

Mr_Grieve

Über Member
Yeah but that's probably ALL they were doing! Cycling East from Dollar to Loch Leven yesterday was tough, in that rain cycling Inverkeithing to St Andrews would have been misery - would need treatment for hypothermia, not ice cream!

Mrs G also thought they were there just to cross the bridge, but some looked like serious roadies, so I wondered if there was some sort of organised ride. Rather them than me - glad not to have been out yesterday.

Today was fun in the wind though- managed an almost respectable av speed (with a tailwind) until a spoke broke. Very annoying but saved me the return leg into a headwind.

Top Bottom