CANCELLED: Late Late delayed Christmas Night Ride to Bognor 29/01/10

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yup, HPC at midnight. Christmas outfits are optional, although I'm trying to go for a red theme this year, but I've got a feeling my new red jacket won't have arrived by next weekend.

Revised rollcall.

Me
TimO
Adrian
User10571
Pippa
Mistral
MacB
thorny
Andrij
hillclimber
Clivedb
LouiseL
TopCat1
Bollo
Davywalnuts
Aperitif

That'll be good!

Everything's all set. Breakfast will be at the Lobster Pot Cafe in Felpham. This isn't the Boat House cafe used on the previous visit to Bognor, as that's shut over winter. However, the Lobster Pot is only about 100m further along. If anyone would want a vegetarian option for breakfast, please let me know.

Seeing as it's Christmas, I had been trying to negotiate for Santa to pay a visit but I understand he's tied up in Elf & Safety negotiations with the unions. Besides, I'm sure some of you lot have been too naughty this year to warrant any presents. However, as mentioned above, there will be a Christmas theme to the ride, so feel free to dress up.

Flying Dodo said:
That'll be good!

Everything's all set. Breakfast will be at the Lobster Pot Cafe in Felpham. This isn't the Boat House cafe used on the previous visit to Bognor, as that's shut over winter. However, the Lobster Pot is only about 100m further along. If anyone would want a vegetarian option for breakfast, please let me know.

Seeing as it's Christmas, I had been trying to negotiate for Santa to pay a visit but I understand he's tied up in Elf & Safety negotiations with the unions. Besides, I'm sure some of you lot have been too naughty this year to warrant any presents. However, as mentioned above, there will be a Christmas theme to the ride, so feel free to dress up.

Surely Santa has a get out Claus?

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Aperitif said:
Surely Santa has a get out Claus?
only if it rains, dear

Hello Adam I'm coming on this ride and would like a vegetarian option for my petit dejeuner SVP.
Come on you lot - sign up now - the informality is refreshing, nay polar! :thumbsup:

Does one bring a hip flask (mine's from Rapha - it's really hip) or just carry 'the bottle' in a small rucksack? :biggrin:

Top Bottom