Cannondale supersix evo and some vintage bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jack smith

Veteran
IMG_0297.JPG IMG_0483.JPG IMG_0485.JPG IMG_0443.JPG IMG_0486.JPG Having a clear out and with winter coming and work calling I need to get rid of some stuff that's not going to be used

First up £1000 Up for sale is my 56cm cannondale supersix evo 105, with fulcrum racing three wheels and s works 28c tyres this has hardly been used and was bought a couple of months ago I've probably done around 100 miles on it and cant justify keeping it due to work commitments. Located in Stanley Co Durham and can travel at a cost .

The other three are all in need of work and will be sold as projects they all show minor signs of rust but mainly surface stuff that scrubs off

The red and black one is in riding condition already bar a chain and I am looking for £70 the other three I will take the highest offer.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
That Super Six is lovely!

Hi Do you know what model the red and black Raleigh is and what it is made of? Has it been resprayed? Thanks COLIN PS Is postage an option?

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
I can deliver depending on where you are or I could post at a cost in sure it's an aluminium frame but as for model I'm not sure it's been re sprayed red from blue

vickster

Legendary Member
Probably wrong time of year

Small audience on here relatively, possibly offering postage and using eBay would help shift it sooner :smile: GLWS

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
I'll gladly drop it down wherever it's going :smile:

broady

Veteran
Cars are a proper pain.
Gutted for you though, especially at this time of year. Hope you have more luck with your car mate.

Top Bottom