Cannondale SuperSix EVO Sizing...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joffey

Big Dosser
Is anyone out there 6 foot and ride a 58 Super Six?

I’m going to try it on Sunday but just wondering if it’s worth getting my hopes up...

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Is anyone out there 6 foot and ride a 58 Super Six?

I’m going to try it on Sunday but just wondering if it’s worth getting my hopes up...

I am 6’4” and ride a 58 Synapse, I like a slightly small frame, but this fits perfectly.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm 6' 1" tall and my CAAD 5 and CAAD X are both 58 cm frames and fit me well. I think the geometry of the Super Six is similar.

You shouldn't find the bike drastically too big or too small and should be able to tweak your riding position easily enough to suit your preferences.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
5ft 10 54 Supersix This much Saddle. I think 58 will be too long!

IMG_20170917_114841175.jpg

OP
OP
Joffey

Joffey

Big Dosser
5ft 10 54 Supersix This much Saddle. I think 58 will be too long!

View attachment 379412

Hopefully not or my dreams will be shattered lol - I’ll find out Saturday when I try it for size.

Andrew_P

Hopefully not or my dreams will be shattered lol - I’ll find out Saturday when I try it for size.
I think my stem is 100mm so a bit of movement, but honestly try and stay objective. My Six is a really nice fit and comfortable, I have a GT Grade medium and it just is too long for me, ridable with shortened stem but not as comfortable as the Six. BUT the Cannondale Supersix's are bloody great bikes!! :-) Good Luck.

Which one are you going to look at? 2017 or 2018 or Secondhand?

Last edited:

Andrew_P

View attachment 379458 5ft 10. 54 CAAD10.
I guess it depends how you like your bike set up
I would say not a great deal in it, mine looks higher because the bars are lower, I think! I have had it slammed but nhad been off the bike for a while so raised it up a bit. I always leave a bit on there in case of wanting to sell.

Nice bike btw!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joffey

Joffey

Big Dosser
I think my stem is 100mm so a bit of movement, but honestly try and stay objective. My Six is a really nice fit and comfortable, I have a GT Grade medium and it just is too long for me, ridable with shortened stem but not as comfortable as the Six. BUT the Cannondale Supersix's are bloody great bikes!! :-) Good Luck.

Which one are you going to look at? 2017 or 2018 or Secondhand?

Looking at a new 2017 Di2 version and they only have 58's left. I'll do my best to stay objective but it will be hard!

vickster

Legendary Member
Top Bottom