Can't be arsed to cook properly tonight, so it's junk food time.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
Vegetarian chilli made this morning and put on a timer in the slow cooker and a packet of microwave basmati rice.

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
I know. I'd have thought a man of your abilities would prepare two dishes for such an eventuality.

I'm not one for waste. Would you like reheated steak an chips?

(I wish I hadn't asked that question - I get the feeling that cold cat food on mouldy bread is the bench mark round here. Bring back dellzeqq.)

AndyRM

XOXO
I'm not one for waste. Would you like reheated steak an chips?

(I wish I hadn't asked that question - I get the feeling that cold cat food on mouldy bread is the bench mark round here. Bring back dellzeqq.)

I'm disappointed to be honest, I can think of plenty of ways to reuse both. I'm dropping your cut to 10%.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Tonight was the last night of the KFC 9 pieces for £5.99 promotion so it would have been rude not to.

I'd been out for a decent ride today so I was just replacing lost calories, OK? I got three of the pieces, a couple of wings and some fries....yumtus

Slioch

Guru
gravely or gravyley ..... mmm gravy

Indeed.....mmmm gravy!

When we have the occasional Sunday roast, Mrs S will create her own gravy using the drippings from the roast in the pan. It is to die for, and frequently calls for a slice of bread to mop up the residue.

I love proper gravy! Bisto..........schmisto!

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Made a moussaka the other week with 3 Aldi 39p aubergines. It made 6 portions (froze 4). Had 2 tonight (not me on my own) with simple salad and a bottle of home brew merlot.
GF is upstairs ironing at the mo. whilst I finished the bottle and get ready to wash up.

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
Made a moussaka the other week with 3 Aldi 39p aubergines. It made 6 portions (froze 4). Had 2 tonight (not me on my own) with simple salad and a bottle of home brew merlot.
GF is upstairs ironing at the mo. whilst I finished the bottle and get ready to wash up.

39p aubergines!!!!!!!! Quid minimum round here. Yours must be grown locally in Coalville.

Top Bottom