Canyon Endurace or Ultimate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi ya Folks,

I'm about to pull the trigger on a new Canyon and have decided on either the Ultimate CF SL or Endurace CF. My question is does anyone know what difference there is between the two frames because pound wise there is a bit of a difference. Have searched the web site but nothing apparent jumps out at me apart from 0.05 kg's weight difference.

Any experience of these frames is appreciated :okay:

https://www.canyon.com/en-gb/road/ultimate/2016/ultimate-cf-sl-7-0.html

https://www.canyon.com/en-gb/road/endurace/2016/endurace-cf-7-0.html

13 rider

Guru
Ones got more red on it :laugh: the first one has a larger front cogs 52/36 second is a compact 50/34 other than that there appears to be very little difference for the price difference can you test ride

No, Direct sales only from Germany. I think the Endurace may be more sportive/leisure and the Ultimate may be more road race. Could be wrong in that and was hoping some of the members may have direct experience of the two frames. Cheers for the reply though bro :okay:

Onyer

The Ultimate is more racy with shorter wheelbase, shorter headtube and steeper headtube angle. The Endurance would be for sportives/leisure. Not had any experience of them but they look cracking bikes and have good reviews.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I ordered an Endurace last week. The Ultimate geometry is just a bit too severe for my needs, should arrive at the end of September.

huwsparky

Über Member
Get whichever one rides nicest and fits you nest when you test ride them.

As for the fit, Retul müve will get the fit spot on for £50. Frame size, crank length, stem length, bar width. Not really a big price to pay considering your saving such a lot of money on the bike itself.

And as for the ride, we all know the best riding bike is the one you like the look of!!

Top Bottom