Canyon Endurace or Ultimate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Retul didn't do the job for me... close, but no banana. And fit aside, it won't tell you if youll like the feel of the machine, the way it rides, or it dynamic characteristics.

Go for it, but after buying my Carve a few years back on the strength of reviews and opinion and then not really being happy with it, I wouldn't advise anyone buy a bike they've not ridden. If you're looking at Canyon then the likelihood is that VFM is high on the list, which ironically makes it all the more important to try one.

Plenty of people luck out and get something they're happy with, just remember that some don't.

sleaver

Veteran
@Drago, you are aware that test riding Canyon's is a bit tricky don't you?

What is your height & leg length @wam68 if you don't mind ? Just out of interest *in case I go for a Canyon in future*
I'm 6'2" tall and inside leg of 33''. Having checked their PIPS system and then communicating with them via E mail the Large frame seemed the ideal one. Will let you know when I get it if I was right. The company does seem very organised .

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I'm 6'2" tall and inside leg of 33''. Having checked their PIPS system and then communicating with them via E mail the Large frame seemed the ideal one. Will let you know when I get it if I was right. The company does seem very organised .
FWIW, I think you made a good choice in buying a Canyon, post pics up when you can pls buddie.

Guess what came last night.

Canyon Pictures 003.JPG

And it fits perfectly. Thank you canyon. Now for some nice wheels

3narf

For whom the bell dings
I like them. They seem nice, light and uncluttered.

I hate the graphics on a lot of bikes these days, they just look a mess! There's something 'minimalist' about Canyons that appeals to me.

I'm considering one for when I eventually get the money together, but I'd really like to try one first, or at least see one.

Do they have a scheme whereby you can send the thing back if you just don't get on with it? They get good reviews though.

I think, of the two, I prefer the Ultimate.

Top Bottom