Canyon Endurace or Ultimate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like them. They seem nice, light and uncluttered.

I hate the graphics on a lot of bikes these days, they just look a mess! There's something 'minimalist' about Canyons that appeals to me.

I'm considering one for when I eventually get the money together, but I'd really like to try one first, or at least see one.

Do they have a scheme whereby you can send the thing back if you just don't get on with it? They get good reviews though.

I think, of the two, I prefer the Ultimate.

Agree with you on the graphic thing bro, with Canyon there is no garbage. Just the bike and a few decals.

Did find the crank arm clearance with the front mech on the big ring a bit unsettling at first. Probably no more than a mil but hey it works. Keep saving, you won't regret it :okay:

3narf

For whom the bell dings
Agree with you on the graphic thing bro, with Canyon there is no garbage. Just the bike and a few decals.

Did find the crank arm clearance with the front mech on the big ring a bit unsettling at first. Probably no more than a mil but hey it works. Keep saving, you won't regret it :okay:

I didn't know about that, but then I've never had chance to look over one! I guess the setting up is fairly critical, then...

Top Bottom