Canyon sizing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
My Inflite8 CX, yes.

OP
OP
Welsh wheels

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
Their fitting tool seems very accurate, assuming you can measure yourself properly.
Interestingly, their fitting tool suggests an xs but going by the height ranges they give for the different sizes, I'm definitely a small! I'm guessing an xs recommendation is due to my inside leg, but as I'm 5'9 an xs would be far too small for me and two sizes down from my current road bike!

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Did you measure your inside leg the 'Canyon' way? The tool seems to prefer inside leg over height. At 6'4" I only just tip into XL, 1cm less inside leg and I would be on an L. I have ridden both and the XL fits me better. You can always use the geometry charts and compare every angle and length to your current bike. Worse case - you have a 30 day return period.

OP
OP
Welsh wheels

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
Ah, will have to have a look at the Canyon way of measuring it! Yep, have compared geometry charts. The top tube of the xs is 19 mm smaller than the top tube of my current bike.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Good to know thanks, their small is smaller than my current roadies but their medium is larger than my current bikes so probably most sensible to size down.
I'm 5' 5" and the xs is exactly right. I'd have thought that xs would be too small for 5' 9" tbh

Top Bottom