Canyon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The Endurance CF 9.0 3xl is my choice.

Go and buy it then! What's the value of your post?

OP
OP
S

Stephen livesey

I know the Canyon site had got a fairy comprehensive measurement and size guide, well. Round just height, so I'd be tempted to go with what it says.

What is the virtual top tube of your Giant and the same for the suggested size Canyon?
top tube on giant is 575mm and canyon xl is 592

OP
OP
S

Stephen livesey

I am 6'4", ride a L Giant and the XL Canyon Endurace felt best to me and was the size I ordered. Their online checker suggested XXL though. In the end due to their sheer incompetence and lies I cancelled the order after 5 months and went elsewhere. No chance of me ever buying a Canyon now.

OP
OP
S

Stephen livesey

I am 6'4", ride a L Giant and the XL Canyon Endurace felt best to me and was the size I ordered. Their online checker suggested XXL though. In the end due to their sheer incompetence and lies I cancelled the order after 5 months and went elsewhere. No chance of me ever buying a Canyon now.
Hi there what size stem do u ride

OP
OP
S

Stephen livesey

I'm looking at the canyon aeroad which is on the factory outlet, I'm 6ft 4 with an inseam of 89, looking at the xl it's got 120 mm stem that's 430mm, just a bit worried that the top tube on my giant is 575 with a stem of 120 mm, ;and the canyon is 592 with the same stem, but because it's on the outlet they won't swap it, not to worried aboit the drop as the head tube is 190mm + 16mm + 25mm spacers + headset which is 40mm

Hey up another 6' 4" midget here.34 inside leg.i love the look of the Canyon bikes.But sadly at 66 i can't find enough excuses to buy another bike.Mind you the Spesh Sectuer Elite is a belter of a bike even after six years.April 2010 i think.
Hi postchap, I am not wanting to appear so kind of inside leg measurement stalker, however I spotted on another thread that you said you find it difficult to find trousers long enough and I commented that you are looking in the wrong shops. If you are 34/34 and you cannot find trousers then you are definitely doing something wrong as my inside leg is longer and I have no problem at all find trousers that are long enough. Next is a good place to look as they have leg lengths for even the most daddylonglegs of us.

postman

Legendary Member
Hi postchap, I am not wanting to appear so kind of inside leg measurement stalker, however I spotted on another thread that you said you find it difficult to find trousers long enough and I commented that you are looking in the wrong shops. If you are 34/34 and you cannot find trousers then you are definitely doing something wrong as my inside leg is longer and I have no problem at all find trousers that are long enough. Next is a good place to look as they have leg lengths for even the most daddylonglegs of us.

Thanks for that.I have just returned from Debenhams this morning.I picked up from Click and Collect my second pair of trousers.They are having a 70% off sale at the moment.Thursday i bought Black with a front pleat 38w 34il.Today it was Dark Grey 38w 34il front pleat and an active waist band.This pair are even better than the black pair.
But thank you for the tip about Next.

Top Bottom