Car CD player

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
That's terrible! It's like getting the car home and discovering you had bought an automatic when you intended to buy a manual. Did you have your eyes closed throughout the entire purchase process (although looking at some of the Renault range that might not be a bad strategy :tongue:)?

Love my Renault.Bike fits in the back.Did notice the lack of semaphore indicators and the headlight dip switch is no longer in the foot well.Confusion confusion.

IMG_20180623_124648.jpg

Sandra6

Veteran
CD changers in the boot are a thing of the past, but you can still buy a stereo with a CD player and have it fitted.
You can also plug some portable CD players into the car, but they are not designed for such and will most likely "jump" if you go over a pothole.
I know it's a chore in the short term, but the sensible thing would be to invest time into transferring your music and then you can grab a few usb sticks rather than a cd when you get in the car.

I felt lost without a CD player when I changed my car but now I've got used to having my music on a USB stick I'm happy to be leaving my cds in the house.

Top Bottom