Car sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldspice

Actually it is in my job description. Also my car is insured as business vehicle in order to cover accidents during working hours. And the truth is that in order to sustain any injury from a car crash it has to be a serious one, which -as we all know- it's not always the case with bikes! Another thing that makes them very negative about it is the fact that I'm not getting sick/injury pay, unless for "industrial" accidents. For example (and the madness of the matter) if I trip and fall walking out of a clients house because there's a small step I din't see, if that is included in their Risk Assesement I don't get compensation or sick pay for the days I'm not able to work. If however it is not, then I get full pay and compensation, as they "exposed" me to a risk that they failed to identify! I understand it's very controlled enviroment as it is powered by NHS and that makes it all so much less flexible!! Hey ho! C' est la vie! ;)

:sad:

ASC1951

Guru
.... no more speed camera tax! Oh you lucky man
Isn't that just a tax on stupidity? ;)

twowheelsgood

Was car free for 4 years but marriage and non-cycling, non-driving wife put an end to that. I have to say living here in Zürich it's easy but wouldn't like to try it in Cornwall where my parents live. My best buy was a Vitelli camping trailer with 60kg load capacity, you can easily do a weeks shopping for a family with it, including the jumbo washing powder etc. In fact shopping was almost fun.

Top Bottom