Carbon dura ace

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycle dog

Hi guys n gals

How much am I going to need to save for a full carbon road bike with dura ace group set and bb30 ?
Any suggestion on make and model would be very welcome

Thanks Dog

Hi mate - have you tried looking on the internet..? There are many bikes on there which will fit your criteria...

martint235

Dog on a bike
I may be wrong but if you need to ask how much a dura-ace equipped bike will cost, you may not be best placed to make the optimum use of it. Why do you want dura-ace? Are you racing beyond the capabilities of 105 for example?

Oh and :welcome:

OP
OP
C

Cycle dog

I may be wrong but if you need to ask how much a dura-ace equipped bike will cost, you may not be best placed to make the optimum use of it. Why do you want dura-ace? Are you racing beyond the capabilities of 105 for example?

Oh and :welcome:
Of course I'm not riding beyond 105's but I have about £2500 from an inheritance that must be spent on a bike and want the mutts for it. Any suggestions as the Internet is quoting over this for full carbon etc etc

martint235

Dog on a bike
Of course I'm not riding beyond 105's but I have about £2500 from an inheritance that must be spent on a bike and want the mutts for it. Any suggestions as the Internet is quoting over this for full carbon etc etc
Ok that kind of makes sense I suppose.

Personally I'd go for what I've got which is a titanium frame with SRAM Red on it.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
It's the red Cosmic decals, coloured tyres (I hate coloured tyres) and red stem that kill that bikes appearance, if the standard yellow decals were present, non-coloured tyres and a black stem it would look much better.

OP
OP
C

Cycle dog

My grandad died who was a keen cyclist as indeed I am, he left me £2500 specifically for a road bike. I want the best that I can get and then start riding again not that I have stopped but stopped taking it to seriously. I have been looking at the Forme elite but as they are new aren't sure.

Top Bottom