Carbon Wheels Market Size Help Needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hi there,

In my day job (aside from my involvement in www.greekcycleholidays.com) I work in composites and Im trying to find information regarding the market size (sales of) carbon wheels.

I was wondering if there are any industry insiders on here who may be able to help. Potentially a long shot I know but shy bairns get nowt. Happy to discuss further by message if confidentiality is required and I will explain more about my interest also.

Cheers

Does it have a specific size? Surely the carbon market can expand into the domain of aluminium rims, esp now that roadbikes are using disk brakes

OP
OP

Im just trying to get feel how many have been sold so far per year preferable in UK or europe. Any projections as to future sales growth would be fantastic but im a realist as to what i can expect to be available.

OP
OP

Does it have a specific size? Surely the carbon market can expand into the domain of aluminium rims, esp now that roadbikes are using disk brakes
the disk brakes is a good point. Will change the composite requirements for the wheels and probably not in my favour now that i think about it.

S-Express

Get in touch with bikebiz.com - they might have some data, although I suspect they probably won't. Also, congrats on shamelessly plugging your holiday business, with impunity, in every post ;)

OP
OP

Get in touch with bikebiz.com - they might have some data, although I suspect they probably won't. Also, congrats on shamelessly plugging your holiday business, with impunity, in every post ;)

haha thanks, ill give it a rest soon but they are genuine topics despite the spamming :-)

Top Bottom