Cardiff Naked bike ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
But how do blokes safely manage their tackle?
On a day like today (freezing cold and rainy where I am) that wouldn't present a problem :cold:
Next to no pixelation required either. Maybe a pixels worth...

numbnuts

Legendary Member
It's surprising how quickly your self conscious feelings fade once you're in amongst all the others who are all in the buff and you get rolling. Quite liberating (if the weather is nice) and probably a bit less comfortable for those watching from the sidelines (wishing they were as brave).

Whether it does anything more than give the press and public something to snigger about is another matter altogether, but great fun and about the only time you can get away with being completely naked in public without being wrestled to the ground, wrapped in a grey blanket, and carted off by the polis. :biggrin:
As all ready been said as soon as your in the nude no one takes any notice your all the same and I have found on other nudist gatherings you will find them all very friendly male as well as female.
Last time I was chatting away to lady while cycling along that I had never met before we took no notice of each other we may have been dresses, I didn't see her as a sexual object, just another cyclist having a great time.

There is a great misconception that nudity is sexual, it is far from it and nothing can be farther from the truth, if you are going to any nudist gathering and it is to satisfy your sexual needs maybe you should stay away.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I would be frightened of having a puncture or something.

Fixing it all on your naked own after the rest had gone would be a bit weird.
You have your clothes with you, just put your shorts on.

OP
OP
Welsh wheels

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
I woudn't want to do it if I had a disc brake bike. If I came off, my gentleman's area might be severed - if popular opinion about disc brakes is to be believed.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
It's surprising how quickly your self conscious feelings fade once you're in amongst all the others who are all in the buff and you get rolling. Quite liberating (if the weather is nice) and probably a bit less comfortable for those watching from the sidelines (wishing they were as brave).

Whether it does anything more than give the press and public something to snigger about is another matter altogether, but great fun and about the only time you can get away with being completely naked in public without being wrestled to the ground, wrapped in a grey blanket, and carted off by the polis. :biggrin:
This in spades.
It's an utter grin-fest. My face aches afterwards from smiling so much. It's a joyous event :-)

Last edited:
Top Bottom