Careless Wispa

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

Mr Phoebus

Keith Oates said:
Reading all of those chocolate delights makes we want to go back to the UK for holiday. Just to look at the packaging of course:ohmy:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You'd crack....eventually! :blush:

buggi

Bird Saviour
i want to campaign to get big kitkats wrapped in foil again. remember when you could run your fingers along it and see the word in the foil. also they just taste so much nicer out of proper foil, rather than that stuff they pretend is foil.

Melvil

buggi said:
i want to campaign to get big kitkats wrapped in foil again. remember when you could run your fingers along it and see the word in the foil. also they just taste so much nicer out of proper foil, rather than that stuff they pretend is foil.

Aye, seconded!

OP
OP
M

Mr Phoebus

Kit Kat pandas here :blush:

OP
OP
M

Mr Phoebus

mondobongo said:
Can they bring back Texans as well, that limited edition run last year was not enough to fix my fix.
I remember taking a bite and then stretching my arm right out.
They are the Bungee of the sweet world.

i was furious when cadburys slimmed down the wispa, as a kid i loved its chunkiness...then cadburys slimmed down all their bars so less chocolate for the same money if not more! FURIOUS!

Melvil

dangerousjules said:
i was furious when cadburys slimmed down the wispa, as a kid i loved its chunkiness...then cadburys slimmed down all their bars so less chocolate for the same money if not more! FURIOUS!

Aye...it was very tight of cadbury's to do that. I do remember Twixes being bigger but then when I was a child I was very small :blush:

Top Bottom