Careless Wispa

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

Mr Phoebus

yenrod;45813][quote name= said:
Mr Phoebus' said:
Seems to be like a flake with a coating? [clicky'] [/url]
Nooooooooo, so very wrong. A Spira was/is a sort of twisted straw of chocolate. You could drink about two slurps of coffee through one before it collapsed into molten filth which you then had to lick off your fingers like that bird in Bukkake Hand Bang Pt4.

So I've heard.:ohmy:

Care to elaborate ?????? :blush:

I liked Bitz I think they were called...

Chocalate bar with bitz of Mint and another with Orange...:ohmy: - preffered mint though...[/QUOTE]
That's right, similar bar to an Ice Breaker.

dbg

Bring back Old Jamaica rum & raisin chocolate, man I loved that stuff.

OP
OP
M

Mr Phoebus

purpleR said:
can we bring back cabana bars too? Coconuts chocolate and cherries, yum. No-one else seems to remember them!
I remember them, like a long Bounty with Glacé cherries in.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
How about Fuse bars? Are they still available.

Regarding Walnut whips, you can get an M and S version, not the same I know, but better than nothing. Cybercandy in Covent Garden sometimes have a few unseen items.

OP
OP
M

Mr Phoebus

Dayvo said:
Was anyone ever unfortunate enough to get a bit of silver foil along with some melted kit-kat and get a million volts through their teeth?
They had to cut that scene from 'The Deer Hunter' as it was deemed to barbaric, it was replaced with the now infamous 'Russian Roulette' scene.

OP
OP
M

Mr Phoebus

Dayvo said:
Was anyone ever unfortunate enough to get a bit of silver foil along with some melted kit-kat and get a million volts through their teeth?

Is it safe? You seem to have a bit of foil stuck down there?

Marathon_Man2.jpg

Top Bottom