Careless Wispa

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

purpleR

Guru
"The return of the Wispa, originally launched in 1981..."

Ouch. That hurt.

I still think of Wispas as new, sophisticated chocolate bars. Especially when my Auntie Christine stopped off at petrol stations and brought us back a Wispa - what a treat!

Anyway this is excellent news, especially as I'd just realised to my horror they didn't sell them any more.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Aaah, those were the (summer holi)days. Aztec bar, a few pennorth worth of black jacks, fruit salads (4 for a 1d !!) red liqourice and a jubbly ! the jubbly would last most of the day !

Elmer Fudd

'Twas a right bugger when the shop cut all away across the seam and you squeezed it as you grabbed the door handle ! I've picked up many a 1 and dropped it back in its "box". That was in the days when germs were good for you !!

longers

Legendary Member
Mr Phoebus said:
Remember everyone, Curly Wurly's and Wagon wheel's are still the same, it's just that you've grown and your hands are bigger now. :blush:

When they were filming "Life on Mars" they got an original Curly Wurly wrapper from the props department for chocolate wrappers and it was way bigger than the brand new one they tried to fit in it.

One of the actors said so on Radio 2 - so it must be true.

a hot summers day was bound to melt a kitkat wrapped in tinfoil me and my mates munched through loads of tin foil...anyone here dash to the corner shop and grab a handful of cola ice poles...more e's in them things than pete docherty!

purpleR

Guru
Dayvo said:
Was anyone ever unfortunate enough to get a bit of silver foil along with some melted kit-kat and get a million volts through their teeth?

The electricity comes from your brain waves. The fact that you got a million volts is proof that you are extremely intelligent.

thejonesy

Another vote for Texan Bars. I could do with some new fillings!

OP
OP
M

Mr Phoebus

longers;45717][quote name= said:
Remember everyone, Curly Wurly's and Wagon wheel's are still the same, it's just that you've grown and your hands are bigger now. :ohmy:

When they were filming "Life on Mars" they got an original Curly Wurly wrapper from the props department for chocolate wrappers and it was way bigger than the brand new one they tried to fit in it.

One of the actors said so on Radio 2 - so it must be true.[/QUOTE]
:blush::ohmy::ohmy:
The rumours must be true then, Terry Scott will be turning in his grave.

Mr Phoebus said:
Seems to be like a flake with a coating? [clicky] [/url]
Nooooooooo, so very wrong. A Spira was/is a sort of twisted straw of chocolate. You could drink about two slurps of coffee through one before it collapsed into molten filth which you then had to lick off your fingers like that bird in Bukkake Hand Bang Pt4.

So I've heard.:blush:

OP
OP
M

Mr Phoebus

Chuffy;45784][quote name= said:
Nooooooooo, so very wrong. A Spira was/is a sort of twisted straw of chocolate. You could drink about two slurps of coffee through one before it collapsed into molten filth which you then had to lick off your fingers like that bird in Bukkake Hand Bang Pt4.

So I've heard.:blush:[/QUOTE]
:ohmy::biggrin::biggrin:

yenrod

Chuffy;45784][quote name= said:

So I've heard.:ohmy:[/QUOTE]

Care to elaborate ?????? :blush:

I liked Bitz I think they were called...

Chocalate bar with bitz of Mint and another with Orange...:ohmy: - preffered mint though...

Elmer Fudd

purpleR;45753][quote name= said:
Was anyone ever unfortunate enough to get a bit of silver foil along with some melted kit-kat and get a million volts through their teeth?

The electricity comes from your brain waves. The fact that you got a million volts is proof that you are extremely intelligent.[/QUOTE]

Bonj is safe then :blush: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :biggrin:

Top Bottom