Carerra Crosscity folding ebike - a Scottish holiday

ScotMitchyNew

Hi all. I’ve had my new battery assist bike (the Carerra model from Halfords) for just under a month.

I used it every single day for the first ten days, then had a fall (not on the bike), and injured my shoulder so had to rest up a bit.

This week I’m holidaying on the Isle of Bute and loving exploring.

Here are a few pics.

Attachments

weareHKR

Hope you're having a great time, super scenery... :becool:

ebikeerwidnes

Über Member
Lovely
My wife has one of them - we got it years ago with £200 off - I think they were changing the motor and needed to get rid of the old ones

She doesn;t ride it much but it is handy for just lobbing in the boot when we go on holiday. We took it to Cornwall last year and I took it for a 20 miles wander around one day. It took me up the worst hills the narrow roads of Cornwall could throw at me - all with no great problem.

OK - I would have preferred my Raleigh ebike - but the Carrera performed wonderfully!

OP
ScotMitchyNew

ScotMitchyNew

Lovely
My wife has one of them - we got it years ago with £200 off - I think they were changing the motor and needed to get rid of the old ones

She doesn;t ride it much but it is handy for just lobbing in the boot when we go on holiday. We took it to Cornwall last year and I took it for a 20 miles wander around one day. It took me up the worst hills the narrow roads of Cornwall could throw at me - all with no great problem.

OK - I would have preferred my Raleigh ebike - but the Carrera performed wonderfully!
It’s coping well so far, and so am I!

Brandane

Rain magnet.
Hope you're enjoying your break in my birthplace, @ScotMitchyNew :smile:. And you've probably noticed that there is a connection between Bute and my forum name! I now live just across the water, a few miles south of Wemyss Bay. Now that restrictions have been sufficiently lifted, I should really make the effort to cycle up to the ferry and get myself over to the homeland for a visit. Two of my brothers live on the island, one of whom is a regular cyclist, who you have probably unwittingly crossed paths with.

Top Bottom