Castelli

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

speccy1

Was just wondering, am I not a cyclist?? I have no Castelli kit:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Seems to me it is the height of a fashion statement at the moment, I think if Castelli made flapjacks the bloody café owners would all be millionaires by now.

I`m sorry cycling world, I have no Castelli kit, shoot me now please:laugh:

Citius

I used to have a Castelli fleece back in the mid 90s - does that count?

Keith Oates

Janner
I have been using Castelli for many years and still consider it the best cycling clothes but it is expensive and more recently I've been also buying other (cheaper) stuff.

bpsmith

Veteran
I always buy Castelli out of season. Discounted price equalling that of full price cheaper brands. Great quality I have to say!

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
I always fancied owning a Castelli piece for my collection- until I did a sportive at the end of last year and wearing some Castelli was practically an entry requirement with every single person sporting one piece or another (or more than one). So I'll join the OP in the 'I don't own any Castelli club'

SteveBM

I have some shorts and a jersey bought for me as a gift, and they are very good

Had to go up two sizes from my normal though, as they are cut very tight indeed!

U

User33236

I always buy Castelli out of season. Discounted price equalling that of full price cheaper brands. Great quality I have to say!
We too. Saved a lot on the last purchase I made.

I own Castelli bib shorts and bib tights, they are the ultimate in comfort for me and I do not want to compromise on comfort down there. I would not buy castelli jerseys and tops though, just too expensive.

Top Bottom